Paleriders – Cambodia was created for people looking for a different style of holiday.
What’s so different about a Paleriders – Cambodia tour? Whilst we specialise in motorbike tours, we’re open to all enquiries and will create an itinerary to suit your requirements, no matter how unusual or different. We aim to please!
- From serious offroad tours to family and couples tours, we can create an itinerary to suit you.
- Are there elderly people in your group? No problem! We recently took an 80 year old lady to see the Mekong Waterfall and she thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
- Do you want to bring your family? Too easy! We can create an itinerary with activities to suit all age groups.
- Does your group have different riding skill levels? That’s OK! We can vary the itinerary to suit, even splitting the group up so that the more experienced riders can ride the difficult sections whilst the others take an easier route.
- Does your group require different styles of motorbike? Can do! We can supply different styles of bikes, from scooters upwards.
- Don’t want to ride at all? No worries! We can arrange an air conditioned vehicle with driver for any group size. Non-riders share in much the same experiences as the riders. The more adventurous may want to ride as pillion with their partner or one of the Paleriders – Cambodia crew. We can also include a trailer so that you can load the bike and relax in the car if you get tired. Paleriders – Cambodia can usually cater to most people’s requirements.
- Need a hand to organise your own tour? We can help! From arranging your rental bikes, visa, driving license, travel insurance and suggesting itineraries – we’re here to help.
- Paleriders – Cambodia is a responsible tour operator. We encourage our guests to slow down, take the time to look around, take some photos, meet the locals.
- Although the traffic and roads in Cambodia can be crazy at times, we go out of our way to ensure the safety of our guests and in the unlikely event there is an incident we are well prepared to deal with it. We ensure that our motorcycles are registered, well maintained and covered by third party insurance. We require participants in our tours to have comprehensive travel insurance coverage and to be legally entitled to ride on the road in Cambodia.
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer
Responsible Tourism in Cambodia
Tel: +855 8876 12857
Address: National Road 6, Samrong Village, Baray District, Kampong Thom Province, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Copyright © Paleriders – Cambodia. All rights reserved.
Website created by Owen Holcombe